An Enterprise IEX WFM for the SMB market at SMB prices
- The ICS WFM Cloud brings enterprise IEX WFM to the SMB market at SMB prices..
- ICS also offers IEX WFM on-premise that is cloud-ready in the future.
- WFM solutions can be deployed as single or multi-tenant.
- ICS enables full-solution access to foster client independence and self-reliance.
- ICS offers white glove services for clients who have limited resources or want high-touch deployments.
- ICS offers WFM consulting to ensure solution optimization.
- ICS is on a WFM mission!
ICS Cloud Hosting is the easiest, fastest and the best cash-flow model for purchasing and deploying NICE Solutions.
Our approved NICE Cloud products include:
- Workforce Management
- Advanced Process Automation
- NICE Engage
Want to know more? Call 609-843-0475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where does the ICS Cloud data reside and how is it protected?
ICS Cloud data resides on virtual servers in the Vultr or Azure datacenters with locations in Chicago, San Jose and Dallas in the United States as well as, internationally in Helsinki, London, Frankfort, Singapore, and Amsterdam. These provide a 100% uptime SLA around network, power and virtual server availability.
The servers are in a physically secure location with very limited access. Other than via the Web Interface, access to this data is by a secure, validated link. ICS Cloud performs regular backups, and the backups are stored offsite at a different provider’s location to guarantee continuity.
Through the web interface via an HTTPS connection, data access is based strictly on professional roles as defined in the ICS Cloud application. Data is logically partitioned by
Virtual Server Security & Employee Access
Virtual server security and data integrity
Physical Security of the Servers
The site is staffed 24/7/365 with onsite security and to protect against unauthorized entry. The site has security cameras that monitor both the facility premises as well as each area of the
All communications are transmitted over SSL (HTTPS) for access to the ICS Cloud. This includes
Snapshot and Backup Security
Snapshots and Backups (images) are stored weekly on an internal non-publicly visible network on NAS/SAN servers. The Disaster Recovery Plan is reviewed and tested quarterly.